Menorca belongs to the Balearic Islands, is geographically the most eastern Balearic Island and its capital city is Mahó. Minorca stands out as a quiet island perfect for relaxing on its virgin beaches and ideal for discovering the Mediterranean essence.
What to Expect
Menorca has some of the best-preserved virgin beaches of the all the Mediterranean area. In the south of Menorca, the beaches are authentic natural pools, and characterized by white sand and crystal waters, while in the north of the island, the sand is darker and the waters tend to be wilder. In this area of Minorca, you can also enjoy its famous mud baths.
This quiet island is the perfect place for enjoying some relaxing beach time and for discovering some tucked-away places best reached by scooter. Menorca provides the perfect scenario for exploring by scooter. Most of the island is covered by rural roads that are 1-way at times, making a scooter the best means for reaching every corner of the island. Choose from 24-hour, 3-day, 5-day and 1-week rental options.
Enjoy the real Menorca, and experience its unique gastronomy and cultural heritage as you make your way around the scenic island.
- Scooter rental for 1 person
- Helmet and lock
- City map
- Road assistance
- Delivery to Menorca Airport, Puerto de Ciutadella, or Puerto de Mahó (meeting point must be confirmed)
What's Not Included
- Transportation from hotels
Know Before You Go
Please note the following:
• All drivers must have a passport or identity card and a valid license for driving in Spain. If you do not have an EU driving license, you will need an international driving license or an official Spanish translation of your driver's license.
• Minimum age for 125cc scooters: 21 years of age with a car driving license valid in Spain for a minimum of 3 years; 18 years of age with a motorcycle license
• Minimum age for 50cc scooters: 18 years of age with a car driving license valid in Spain
• EUR 150.00 deposit required
• Reservations must be made at least 24 hours in advance.
• Delivery to Menorca Airport, Puerto de Ciutadella, or Puerto de Mahó included (must be confirmed with the shop in advance)