Go to the top of the pre-Andes Mountains, peaking at an altitude of around 9,840 feet (3,000 meters) and get dramatic views of the surrounding Andes Mountains before heading to the stunning Uspallata Valley on a day trip from Mendoza.
What to Expect
Depart Mendoza and head to the pre-Andes Mountains for a trek along the Pan-American Highway. See the Andean regions of Poterillos and Uspallata, and stop in the small villages of Picheuta, Polvaredas and Punta de Vacas along the way. Then, go to the popular ski resort village of Los Penitentes.
Continue to Puente del Inca (Inca’s Bridge), approximately 8,924 feet (2,720 meters) above sea level. Admire how the Las Cuevas River borders the mountains forming a natural bridge under which thermal water flows.
Enjoy a short break to take in the magnificent views of the Chilean border. Look at the expansive views of the surrounding area of Mount Aconcagua. If weather conditions are favorable, visit the Cristo Redentor (Christ the Redeemer) monument, standing at an altitude of 13,779 feet (4,200 meters) as a symbol of the Argentine-Chilean fraternity.
- Round-trip transfers from downtown Mendoza hotels
- Bilingual guide
What's Not Included
- Lunch and beverages
- Optional gratuities
Know Before You Go
• Please note that the start time for this activity is an approximate departure time from your hotel. Your exact pick-up time will be sent to you once you confirm your reservation
• Children under 3 years old can travel for free if they do not occupy a seat
• Attractions and services cannot be cancelled
• A voucher has no cash value and is non-transferable. No refunds, credits, exchanges, or cancellations of a voucher will be granted once the voucher has been issued. Refunds will not be issued for unused or partially used attractions or services. Availability and pricing for an attraction or service are subject to change without notice