Discover the modern and old sides of the city of Mendoza on a panoramic tour. Learn about the history and culture of the local people and the Huarpe and Inca origins of the population. Stroll through the beautiful rose gardens of San Martin Park.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Pickup included
- Your hotel in Mendoza town.
- Explore 500 hectares of the San Martin Park - the green lung of the city
- Discover the old Jesuit Ruins of San Francisco built between 1716-1731
- Visit landmarks and highlights, learning about the people and culture
- Round trip transportation
- Pick-up and drop off in hotels in Mendoza Town
- Local tour guide in Spanish
- Bilingual guides in Spanish/English or Spanish/Portuguese (if option selected)
- Entrance to museums
- Food and drinks
- Personal expenses
- People with mobility impairments
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- The departure time refers to the meeting point in Sarmiento
- Allow an extra 30-minute window for hotel pickups
- Please be aware that the end of the tour is subject to possible delays due to transit issues or mountain blocks etc.