Visit the Pyramids Of Giza and Sakkara and enjoy an amazing day tour in the Giza Desert as you travel back in time to the first capital of Egypt.
What to Expect
Your Egyptologist tour guide will pick you up from your hotel in an air-conditioned van and enjoy a private excursion to the Pyramids of Giza (Cheops, Chephren, and Mykerinus). Visit the Great Sphinx, the head of a pharaoh with a lion's body dating back to the time of the King Chephren. The tour also includes visits to the Valley Temple belonging to the Pyramids of Chephren. Next up, head to the Pyramid of Djoser or step pyramid, the world's oldest major stone structure. It was built in the 3rd dynasty (around 2630 BC) for King Djoser.
After lunch at local restaurant, travel to Memphis founded by King Menes and former capital of ancient Egypt during the Old Kingdom. It was considered to be a center of ruling and culture for over 3000 years and the first capital of Egypt. Here, you can see the Statue of Ramses II before you head back to your hotel.
- Entrance fees to the pyramids, Temple Valley, Sakkara, and Memphis
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Transport by private air-conditioned vehicle with Wi-Fi
What's Not Included
- Gratuities (recommended)
Know Before You Go
• Child rate applies only when sharing with 3 paying adults
• Minimum of 3 persons per booking is required
• Maximum of 10 persons per booking
• Wheelchair accessible