Enjoy a guided walking ghost tour through King William's Town, or Williamstown, and explore the seedy history of Victoria's original capital. Visit hidden alleyways, morgues and the opium den used in Miss Fisher's Murder Mysteries.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Wheelchair accessible
- Explore the historic seaport of Williamstown & the eerie stories that haunt it
- Visit Victoria's oldest morgue and an opium den used in the Miss Fisher series
- Discover the last remaining operation time ball tower in the entire world
- 2-hour costumed ghost tour
- Costumed ghost host
- Access to buildings not open to the public
- Hotel pick-up/drop off
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- You must keep social distance while in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Tours depart from the Visitor Information Centre, Cnr Symer Street and Nelson Place, Williamstown 3016. Closest train station is Williamstown Station, a 25-minute journey from Melbourne. Williamstown Station is a 10-minute walk from the starting point.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Participants must be able to walk for up to 2 hours along flat, accessible paths at a leisurely rate.
- The tour is wheelchair accessible.
- Please wear flat, comfortable walking shoes and warm, waterproof clothing for cold/wet nights.