Discover Eynesbury Homestead, the lovely country home of the Staughton family. Enjoy a sumptuous, 2-course dinner before setting forth into the darkness on an award-winning ghost tour to explore the heritage-listed buildings hidden within Grey Box Forest.
What to Expect
Discover the grand country home of the Staughton family at the beautiful Eynesbury Homestead. Enjoy dinner on the grounds, with a comlimentary $30 dinner voucher before setting forth into the inky black night on an award-winning ghost tour.
Peel away the veneer of British grandeur, polo ponies and Pimms to discover lavish parties, obsessions with crystal gazers, murder, betrayal and what lies beneath the old bluestone men’s quarters.
Discover the haunted lake, eerie stables, abandoned meat room, servants quarters and dark and dangerous nooks, crannies and stories of this fascinating 20,000 acre heritage property only 40 minutes from Melbourne.
- 2-course dinner
- 1.5-hour ghost tour
- Your own ghost host
- Access to buildings
What's Not Included
- Drinks (can be purchased at bar prices during your meal)
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Meet at the Homestead - Eynesbury Homestead, 487 Eynesbury Road, Eynesbury 3338 VIC
(Open in Google Maps)
Know Before You Go
• Participants must be able to walk for up to 2 hours along flat, accessible paths at a leisurely rate
• Please wear flat, comfortable walking shoes
• The tour is both outdoors and indoors, so please dress appropriately