Meander past Melbourne's downtown and discover one of the busiest trading ports in the Southern hemisphere. Enjoy a new perspective of Melbourne’s port and Docklands area as you cruise down the Yarra River toward Hobson’s Bay.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Vouchers must be exchanged for tickets.
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Take amazing photos of Melbourne's skyline and port from the water
- Get unparalleled views from the boat's panoramic windows along with protection from wind or rain
- Get some fresh air on the sun deck as you take in the sights
- Learn about all the areas you cruise by with onboard commentary
- Sit back and relax with a complimentry tea or coffee as you cruise along
- 1-hour scenic cruise
- On board live commentary
- Tea and coffee
- Other food or drinks
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Berth No 2, Southgate Arts and Leisure Precinct Landing, Lower Promenade, located at the rear of Langham Hotel, Southgate.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Sun hat
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- The tour depart from the ticket kiosk located at Southbank Promenade at Berth 5.
- The vessel has indoor areas and panoramic windows, making this a great tour for any weather condition!
- If you for some reason cannot make the time or date you booked, Sightseeing Tickets purchased online are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase.