Experience magical Moonlit Sanctuary Wildlife Conservation Park from Melbourne. See native wildlife and enjoy breathtaking views over Westernport Bay and French Island prior to visiting the world famous penguin parade on Summerland Beach, Phillip Island.
What to Expect
On this 9-hour tour of Australia’s native wildlife you will depart Melbourne mid-afternoon and travel by luxury air-conditioned coach to Moonlit Sanctuary Wildlife Conservation Park.
See the animals in their natural habitat during the day. Hand-feed kangaroos and wallabies and learn about the conservation work of this important sanctuary. The Eco-certified sanctuary showcases the famous and endangered faces of Australian wildlife, including southern Bettong, Eastern Quolls and rare fluffy Gliders.
Get close to the adorable animals, with the opportunity to hand feed them. Watch and be captivated like never before!
Continue to Summerland Beach, home to Victoria's largest colony of penguins. Every night the lovable creatures emerge from the sea at dusk and head back to their burrows for the night.
Watch as hundreds of little penguins make their way across the beach to return to their burrows in the sand dune burrows. This magnificent Penguin Parade will be a magical finale to a memorable tour.
- All park entrance fees
- Tea, coffee, and biscuits
- Tour guide
Know Before You Go
• Please wear appropriate clothing for all weather conditions and bring snacks and water
• Tours are conducted in modern air-conditioned mini buses (maximum of 24 passengers)
• Unfortunately, this tour is not wheelchair accessible
• Due to the travel involved, children less than 4 years of age are not allowed on this tour
• Only small carry bags allowed – 5kg luggage limit
• Courtesy pick-up/drop-off from most inner city hotels available upon request – please provide your hotel details when booking