Join a group of maximum 15 pax, for an exclusive ranger led tour. Visit the Melbourne Zoo before it opens to public and see the iconic Australia wildlife, such as koala, wombat, Tasmanian devils, colourful native birds and kangaroos.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 45 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Experience exclusive access to Melbourne Zoo before it is open to the public
- Feed the kangaroos some breakfast
- See iconic Australian wildlife
- Guided small group tour
- Kangaroo feeding
- Gift to take home
- General admission
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Melbourne Zoo, Elliott Ave, Parkville VIC 3052, Australia. Directions: By Tram: Tram 58 "West Coburg to Toorak" runs from William Street in the city centre every day, stopping directly outside Melbourne Zoo. By Train: Trains run from Flinders Street Station on the Upfield line every day, stopping at Melbourne Zoo’s own Royal Park Station. By Bus: Bus route 505 from Moonee Ponds to Melbourne University stops outside Melbourne Zoo.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This price does not include general admission; however, it can be purchased seperately.