Journey from Melbourne to Adelaide via the Great Ocean Road and the Grampians National Park for two days of discovery, culture, wildlife, waterfalls and scenic vistas.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 2 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Immigration Museum, 400 Flinders St, corner of Market St, Melbourne at 7:35 AM.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Reusable water bottle
- Oversize luggage
Know before you go
- Accommodation is based on per person twin share. If you require your own room, please select 'Single Room' as option
- Children 17 years and under must stay in private accommodation with a legal guardian or adult
- A moderate to advanced level of fitness is required to complete the walks