Enjoy the best progressive degustation walk of Melbourne’s hidden away and amazing restaurants. On this tour, visit three unique venues, with exclusive wine tastings and tantalising savoury tastes from their menus.
What to Expect
There are so many great restaurants in Melbourne, and with new ones popping up regularly, it’s hard to keep up. The best way to sample Melbourne’s famous restaurant scene is to experience a few in one evening. With clusters of amazing venues within walking distance, enjoy a great way to see and taste the city on a delicious and enjoyable experience.
This progressive degustation walk is a tour of Melbourne’s hidden away and amazing restaurants. Visit three unique venues, with exclusive wine tastings and tantalising savoury tastes from their menus.
Hear from the passionate wine waiters who share their favourite drops, and restaurateurs who reveal how their distinctive restaurant design, location and menus came to be.
- Wine and food tastings in 3 restaurants
- Meet the wine waiter in 3 venues
- Information pack with a restaurant guide, map and special offers
What's Not Included
- Any other food and drinks not mentioned
Meet outside Starbucks in the City Square ( near corner of Collins and Swanston streets); look for the Yellow umbrella.
Know Before You Go
• If you have any food allergies, please let the tour operator know prior to your tour. Tours cater for most food concerns if advised at least 24 hours in advance
• Please note that as you visit off-the-beaten-track venues, many will have stairs – so please pre-warn the tour operator in advance if this may be an issue so that they can organize accordingly
• Venues will vary and private group bookings are possible for Monday to Thursday • Tours have a maximum of 8 people
• This tour promotes the responsible service of alcohol, and advise participants not to drive after the tour. If all samples are consumed, the alcohol level equates to approx 4 – 5 glasses in a 3-hour period
• The cancellation policy is the following:
- More than 7 days in advance: 10% of original fee
- 2-7 days in advance: 50% of tour cost
- 48 hours in advance or less: refunds will not be available