Melbourne: Penguin Passport Experience at SEA LIFE
- Enjoy a personal guided tour and learn more about how penguins live
- Sit with King and Gentoo penguins on Antarctic ice
- Learn how the state-of-the-art exhibit maintains its sub-zero temperatures
Join keepers behind-the-scenes to learn more about the penguins and see how the colony is cared for. Put on some Antarctic snow gear for a 45-minute journey onto the ice to sit with some King and Gentoo penguins.
Visit the food preparation and veterinary areas, learn how the state-of-the-art exhibit maintains its sub-zero temperatures; and see first-hand the high standards of attention and care the animals receive.
Make the most of the rest of the day with all-day access to the rest of SEA LIFE Melbourne Aquarium.
- All-day admission to SEA LIFE Melbourne Aquarium
- 45-minute penguin experience
- Ski suit
- Hotel pickup or drop-off
- Children under 14 years
- People with mobility impairments
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
• Sea Life Melbourne Aquarium, on the corner of Flinders Street and King Street. The Aquarium is on the banks of the Yarra River, opposite Crown Entertainment Complex. • Please arrive at least 30 minutes before the scheduled start timeOpen in Google Maps ⟶
- Unaccompanied minors
- Loose clothing
• Participants aged 16 and under must be accompanied by a paying adult (18+)
• Participants must not be in contact with other birds up to 24 hours prior to the experience
• Participants must not have had any gastro, flu, cold, or respiratory symptoms within the last 48 hours
• Participants must not have any open cuts or wounds
• Participant must not have any pre-existing knee, pelvic or back injuries