Enjoy a glass of Australian sparkling, white or red wine or a beer as you soar 120 meters above Melbourne on the only giant observation wheel in the Southern Hemisphere.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Valid 1 day
- Instant confirmation
- Host or greeter
- Optional audio guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Enjoy a flight on one of only four observation wheels in the world
- Reach heights of 120 meters, the equivalent of a 40-storey building
- Sip on a glass of sparkling, red, or white wine, or beer
- Admire 360 degree views of Melbourne and its surroundings
- Watch as the Melbourne skyline is transformed nightly by the Melbourne Star lightshow
- 30-minute flight on the Melbourne Star
- Glass of either Australian sparkling, red or white wine or beer (Soft drink or water available)
- In-cabin audio
- Food (available for purchase at the cafe)
- Children under 18 years
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- Customers must fill out a travel information form
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
101 Waterfront Way, Docklands, Victoria, Australia 3008Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Oversize luggage
- Luggage or large bags
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- A maximum of 10 guests are permitted per cabin with 21 cabins available.
- Please note that guests must be 18 years and over to participate in this tour.
- Strollers and prams are not permitted in the cabins.
- For operational, health, and safety reasons motorized wheelchairs and mobility scooters are not permitted in the cabins. The local partner limits the number of non-motorized wheelchairs to a maximum of 2 per cabin and to a maximum of 6 non-motorized wheelchairs on the Melbourne Star at any one time.