Explore the lanes and arcades of Melbourne and discover a secret side to the city. Visit tiny cafés and quirky art spots, and admire unique architecture. End with a bistro lunch and a glass of wine.
What to Expect
Discover Melbourne's sense of style via its wonderful lanes and arcades, where many of the cooler boutiques, quirky art spots, smallest cafés, and dynamic architecture are located. The tour lasts for 4 hours, with a 25-minute break for morning tea and approximately 1 hour for lunch at the end.
Traveling in small groups for a more intimate experience, discover locations that you would probably not find on your own. Melbourne can be secretive about its favourite spots for food, art, fashion and wine, and it takes a passionate local to share the hidden gems.
That passionate local is on hand for this morning tour, revealing amazing local designers and specialty retailers. You will discover more than 30 stores, and its not all fashion! You'll also receive a fantastic goodie bag, with a fabulous shopping guide, a city map, and seaonal special offers.
During the tour, you will pause for morning tea or coffee with a chocolate tasting, and end the tour with a bistro lunch, including a complimentary glass of wine.
- Morning tea or coffee
- Bistro lunch with glass of wine
- Goodie bag with city map, special offers and local information
The tour starts from Federation Square, Melbourne City. Meet in front of Time Out Café in Federation Square (café opposite Flinders Street Station with LARGE Orange umbrellas), corner of Flinders Street & Swanston Street
Know Before You Go
• This is an accessible walking tour with some casual walking (approximately 1.2 mile/2 kilometers). There are a few stairs along the way, but participants do not need a high level of fitness
• The tours are small and intimate, with a maximum of 8 people per tour
• This tour operates in all weather conditions. Umbrellas are provided for rainy days
• Tour operates 6 days a week, Monday-Saturday. Tours do not run on Sundays or Public Holidays
• The cancellation policy is the following:
- More than 7 days in advance: 10% of original fee
- 2-7 days in advance: 50% of tour cost
- 48 hours in advance or less: refunds will not be available