2-Day Phillip Island & Wilson Wildlife Tour from MelbourneProduct ID: 25668
From £186.02 per personBook now
- Experience the magic of Moonlit Sanctuary Wildlife Conservation Park
- See wombats, koalas, kangaroos, dingoes and much more
- Explore the historic landmark of Churchill Island and see sheep shearing in action
- Visit the Koala Conservation Centre
- Admire the beautiful surf beach of Cape Woolamai
- Watch the Penguin Parade show at dusk
- Tour the wilderness of Wilsons Promontory National Park
- See kangaroos and emus in the wild
- Hike spectacular tracks, such as Mt. Bishop, Vereker Outlook, Mount Oberon or Pillar Point
- Take a 90-minute coastal walk from Squeaky Beach to Tidal River
Day 1: (L)
On your first day you will meet some of Australia’s best known native animals at Moonlit Sanctuary Wildlife Conservation Park. See wombats, koalas, kangaroos, dingoes, and much more. Explore the historic landmark of Churchill Island to see sheep shearing in action. Visit the Koala Conservation Centre, and the surf beach at Cape Woolamai. Watch seals from the view point at Nobbies and Seal Rocks.
Then, enjoy the nightly parade of little penguins emerging from the sea at dusk on Phillip Island. There will be plenty of time to explore, before your overnight stay in budget accommodation on Phillip Island.
Day 2 (B)
Today you will travel to the most southerly point of mainland Australia to visit Wilsons Promontory National Park, Victoria’s largest coastal wilderness area. Bring your walking shoes and camera for a hike through some spectacular tracks, such as Mt. Bishop, Vereker Outlook, Mt. Oberon, or Pillar Point.
Keep your eyes open for the abundant birdlife, and look out for emus, wallabies, and wombats in their natural habitat. Take a 90-minute coastal walk from Squeaky Beach to Tidal River, and enjoy some of the most spectacular coastline, framed by granite headlands, mountains, forests, and fern gullies.
- All park entrance fees
- 1x breakfast
- 1x lunch
- Informative guide
Meet at 570 Flinders Street, Melbourne VIC 3000, near the corner of Flinders and Spencer Streets. Courtesy pick-up/drop-off from inner city hotels available upon request. Please contact Bunyip office 24 hours prior to departure. (Open in Google Maps)
* The double room upgrades are in budget accommodation with shared bathrooms. Bed-linen is supplied. Towels and toiletries are not included
* What to bring: good shoes/boots for walking; appropriate clothing for warm and cold conditions; sunscreen, hat, and water bottle; bathers for swimming (time permitting)
* Our tours are conducted in modern air-conditioned mini buses (max 24). This tour is not wheelchair accessible.
* Due to travel involved on our tours we do not allow infants/children less than 4 years of age.
* Only small carry bags allowed - 5kg luggage limit
* Meeting point at 570 Flinders Street, Melbourne. Courtesy pick-up/drop-off from most inner city hotels available upon request. Please advise of hotel accommodation at time of booking.
Product ID: 25668