This spectacular kayaking tour takes you down the Yarra River through the center of Melbourne to enjoy the sights of the world’s most livable city. Highlights include the Melbourne Cricket Ground, Flinders Station, lively South Bank, and Docklands.
What to Expect
After a quick briefing and paddling lesson, you’ll head downriver under the Princes Bridge and into the heart of Melbourne. The 90-minute tour continues past Flinders Station and up to the iconic Polly Woodside Tall Ship at South Wharf before entering the Docklands precinct and the beautiful Yarra’s Edge Marina.
After a short break you’ll then head back upstream past Crown Casino and the lively South Bank district before finishing back at Boathouse Drive.
The length of the tour is perfect for younger paddlers who can team up with a parent or one of the guides. No previous paddling experience is necessary. Guides will be with you every step of the way.
With a fleet of extremely stable Sea Bear sea kayaks, even first-time paddlers will enjoy this experience!
- All paddling accessories
- Waterproof bags
- Bottle of water
What's Not Included
- Tips or gratuities for your guide
Know Before You Go
Please note the following:
• Group size is a maximum of 12 participants.
• Please contact Melbourne Urban Adventures 24 hours prior to departure to confirm your trip.
• Normal street clothes are fine, but you may want to bring a change of clothes if you are going out afterwards as you may get a little wet.
• Bring a sun hat, sunscreen, and sunglasses especially during the warmer months. You may also want to bring a camera and some extra snacks.
• The child policy applies to children between 6 and 11 years of age.