Melbourne: Altona Homestead 1.5-Hour Ghost Tour
From £21 per personBook now
- Visit the historic Altona Homestead
- Learn the tragic story of the Patton family
- Tour the homestead of Alfred and Sarah Langhorne room by room
- Go to the beach where the Patton family lost their lives
- Get access to buildings not normally open to the public
Meet at the Altona Homestead on Logan Reserve, and be transported back to the story of Alfred and Sarah Langhorne, the first settlers of Altona.
Visit the beach where the Patton family tragically lost their lives, and see if you can catch a glimpse of the ghost at Altona’s original hospital. Take in the sights of the Altona murals of the village traders, and then enter the bluestone home of the Langhorne family.
Explore each room as your guide reveals the mysteries of their lives. In the lounge, you will hear of Sarah's sadness, while the children's bedroom may offer a glimpse of the ghosts of children. Enter the dining room of grumpy William, and more.
- 90-minute award-winning ghost tour
- Costumed ghost host
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
Altona Homestead, Logan Reserve, Altona (corner of Pier Street and The Esplanade). The Homestead is a 15-minute drive from Melbourne CBD and a 10-minute walk from Altona Train Station. Free street car parking is available
Product ID: 41664