This 2-day Great Ocean Road tour showcases the diversity of one of the best touring roads in the world. Focus on the wildlife, history, and unique stories of region while staying in fantastic ocean view accommodation and sampling the fine local food.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Courtesy pickup from hotels within the city center.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
- Take a small and personalized group tour
- Stay in stunning accommodation
- Hear stories of the region
- Travel along the famous Great Ocean Road and discover Bells Beach, Apollo Bay, and Castle Cove
- Visit the lesser-known bay of Island Coastal Park
- Observe Eastern Grey Kangaroos, koalas, and colorful parrots in the wild
- See the 12 Apostles in the beautiful morning light, away from the big afternoon crowd
- Go too 'Loch Ard Gorge', the site of the most famous 19th-century Australian shipwreck
- Discover the Great Ocean road
- Walk through the Maits Rest Rainforest
- 1 night accommodation in 3.5-4 star property
- 2 course a la carte dinner
- Cafe breakfast
- Pickup and drop-off
- Dinner drinks
You must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- All required protective equipment is provided
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- You must keep social distance while in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- You must fill out a travel information form
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Know before you go
- Cancellation policy:
- Full amounts are payable for ‘no shows’ and cancellations less than 24 hours from departure. Cancellations less than 1 week before departure we will incur a charge of 50%. More than one weeks notice will incur no charge.
- Single supplement: A single travelling guest will be assigned their own villa or private hotel room. There is a supplement of $100 gross per night’s accommodation on tour. Two single travelers wanting to share should be booked as a twin share at time of booking.
- Bookings for Public Holiday weekends may result in alternative accommodation being offered.
- The local provider reserves the right to amend and alter itineraries and accommodation when necessary.
- Guests traveling on the Great Ocean Road tours returning to Melbourne are asked to limit their luggage to 1 small bag if possible
- Bring warm clothing, walking shoes and a raincoat.
- Group size: 2-10 passengers