Choose between snorkeling with sea dragons or kayaking with dolphins in this fun-filled day-tour from Melbourne. Learn about and interact with marine life.
What to Expect
This tour gives you the freedom to choose exactly how you want to spend your afternoon. You can choose a 2-hour guided snorkeling tour of the amazing sea dragon colony plus a marine sea life interpretation by your expert guide, or go on a 2-hour kayaking trip through a dophin sanctuary.
Unique to southern Australian waters, the weedy sea dragon is the State Emblem of Victoria. In addition, interact with and learn about a variety of marine life such as colourful soft coral, decorator crabs, porcupine fish, star gazers. Tours are suitable for all swimming abilities.
But perhaps kayaking is more your style. If so, you can choose the second option: a 2-hour guided kayaking tour through a dolphin sanctuary. You can really get up close to these beautiful sea creatures.
Then relax and enjoy the gorgeous bay and coastal views from Arthur's Seat, Mornington Peninsula's best lookout point. A fun day out which features the best of Australia –sealife-viewing water tours and exploring the beauty of the natural enviroment.
- All park entrance fees
- 2-hour guided snorkel tour
- Light lunch
- Travel to and from Melbourne
- Friendly, informative tour guide
- Travel in a small group
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• Please bring appropriate clothing for all weather conditions, water bottle, swimsuit and towel for snorkeling. Low level of fitness and basic swimming required.
• Please call Bunyip Tours 24 hours prior to departure to confirm your pick up location.