Phillip Island Wildlife & Penguin Experience Full-Day TourProduct ID: 25104
From £227 per personBook now
- Visit one of Victoria's best-loved wildlife parks to see Australia's unique animals
- Encounter kangaroos, wallabies, wombats and koalas
- Visit beautiful Churchill Island, site of the first European settlement in Victoria
- Enjoy a ranger guided walk through the Koala Conservation Centre
- Look at Australia's largest colony of fur seals on Seal Rocks
- Explore the Phillip Island Nature Park Visitors Centre
- Watch little penguins waddle up the beach
- Get your own private penguin parade experience from an exclusive area on the beach, closer to the penguins
The Phillip Island tour runs everyday, leaving Melbourne at 08:15 and returning at 21:00 onwards in the Australian winter (April-September) and 22:30 onwards during the southern hemisphere’s summer months (October-March).
Go behind the scenes with rangers who will talk in depth about some of the native animals and heritage spots. Encounter pelicans at feeding time, and get up close to koalas. Enjoy historic Churchill Island, where you can watch the sheep shearing demonstration and visit The Nobbies Centre where you can see Australia’s largest colony of fur seals basking on the rocks.
Finally, learn about little penguins, and watch in amusement as they waddle up the beach from an exclusive area with your own personal ranger - a perfect finish to a fantastic day.
- Return coach transfer
- Entrance to Wildlife Park
- Entrance to Churchill Island
- Ranger guided tour of the Koala Conservation Centre
- Penguin Parade experience
- Tips and personal expenses
Melbourne Day Tour Centre, Federation Square, Corner Russell Street & Flinders Street, Melbourne 3000. Free hotel pick up from selected hotels on request. (Open in Google Maps)
Product ID: 25104