Enjoy 3-in-1 private tour getting a full picture of Medellín's main highlights, such as the Botero statues and colonial churches. Go to the replica Antioquian village of Pueblito Paisa and learn about the life of notorious criminal Pablo Escobar.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Pickup included
- Hotel or Apartment pick up for guest staying in the main Poblado or Laureles areas.
- Private group
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views on the Metrocable to Santo Domingo Savio
- Explore Medellín and its colorful sites and characters from different perspectives
- Get valuable and interesting information from your friendly and professional guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Private tour
- Transportation by private vehicle
- All parking fees
- Metro, cable car and aerial car fees and charges
- Licensed, Spanish and English-speaking guide
- Food and drinks
- Optional museum fees
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (recommended)
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- You must keep social distance while in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
What to bring
- ID card, copy accepted
Know before you go
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers.
- Dress code is smart casual.
- Departure is at 9am sharp, please be on time at the lobby of your hotel or apartment.