Join a food walking tour through Medellin's vibrant neighborhood of Poblado with a local guide. Get to know the locals as you try five different types of Colombian street food and visit a rooftop.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at the entrance of San José Church, in front of Poblado Park. If you are coming by taxi, request to be dropped off at: Iglesia de San José en Poblado (al frente del parque del Poblado)Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Credit card
- Rain gear
Know before you go
- This tour takes place rain or shine
- You will eat plenty of food, so you should not eat dinner before the tour