Explore the famous tango culture of Medellin and visit the tango hot spots of the city.
What to Expect
Follow the footprints of Carlos Gardel who turned Medellin into the biggest tango metropolis outside of Argentina. Get to know the Tango Museum (Casa Gardel), the Gardel square as well as other Gardel monuments and memorials before entering a tango bar and enjoying a tango live show. Be impressed by that little-known part of Colombian dance and music culture.
Explore the famous tango culture of Medellin and visit the tango hot spots of the city. Enjoy this perfect combination of culture and live, dance, and experience Medellin in a different way.
- Travel insurance
- Pick-up service at the hotel
- Bilingual attendance
- Private & public transport
- Coffee break
- Entrance fees (Casa Gardel & tango show)
What's Not Included
- Everything not shown above
- German-speaking guide available on request (this has an extra cost)
Know Before You Go
• Comfortable shoes and sunscreen are highly recommended
• Only Thursday, Friday and Saturday (afternoon and evening hours)