Experience local traditions and enjoy a journey into the Eastern Highland’s of Medellin.
What to Expect
Carmen de Viboral, located in the eastern hills outside of Medellin, is known for its tradition of ceramic or pottery manufactures. For generations, the unique style of pottery work turned this economic sector into the most emblematic tradition of the region. Visit the local ceramic museum and learn about the history of pottery in Colombia.
Experience a pottery workshop and make your own ceramic handicraft. Passing by the ruins of a historical pottery manufacture, a visit to the traditional family run factory La Cardona shows how small the differences are between then and now. Experience local traditions and enjoy a journey into the eastern highlands of Medellin.
- Travel insurance
- Bilingual attendance
- Coffee break
- Tasting of some exotic tropical fruits and free fruit juice at the “Minorista” market
- Private & public transport
What's Not Included
- Everything not shown above
- German-speaking guide available on request
Know Before You Go
• Comfortable shoes and sunscreen are highly recommended