Swim with wild dolphins in the open seas of Mauritius. Visit the dormant volcano of Trou aux Cerfs. Explore the sacred Hindu pilgrimage site of Grand Bassin. Discover the Seven Colored Earths and giant tortoises at Chamarel.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pickup available from hotels in Mauritius
- Enjoy an unforgettable dolphin encounter and snorkeling adventure
- Visit the crater of the dormant volcano of Trou aux Cerfs
- Discover the popular site of Chamarel and marvel at the famous Seven Colored Earths
- Driver and guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Activities as per itinerary
- Entrance to Chamarel
- Pregnant women
- People with mobility impairments
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- You must keep social distance while in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Change of clothes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- This tour lasts up to 8 hours. You can choose how long you spend at each attraction (except for the dolphin encounter, which lasts around 2.5 hours). Depending on your group’s speed, you may not have time to see all the listed attractions.
- Please be advised that an encounter with the dolphins is not 100% guaranteed.
- You will have time for lunch at your own expense.
- It may not be possible to stop at Grand Bassin in February or March, as the area is a pilgrimage site during the festival of Mahashivaratree.
- Please be advised that if you are staying on the north side of the island, pickup will occur slightly earlier.