Enjoy a day on the small private island of Ile des Deux Cocos in Mauritius on this 8-hour tour. Relax on the white sandy beaches, explore the Blue Bay Marine National Park, go snorkeling in the turquoise waters, and enjoy a delicious barbecues lunch.
What to Expect
This small private dream island, Ile des Deux Cocos, rises only a few feet out of the clearest water in the Blue Bay Marine National Park in the south east part of Mauritius. It is the perfect backdrop for the ultimate luxurious experience in the tropics.
Fringed by clean white sandy beaches and the calm turquoise waters of the marine park, the island is an invitation for visitors to indulge and enjoy this very special setting, as well as the highest standards in comfort and service provided by courteous and friendly staff.
The fabulous variety of the underwater life can be explored during snorkeling sessions or a trip on a glass-bottom boat into the center of the marine park.
The barbecue lunch buffet includes a mix of salads, grilled meat and fish, as well as delicious desserts. Beer, wine, and soft drinks are included without limit and so is the traditional farewell rum cocktail.
In the afternoon, the pearl-white beaches and turquoise waters of the lagoon invite you to drift off into the gentle island way of life under the palm trees.
- Boat transfers: Blue Bay Jetty - Ile des Deux Cocos – Blue Bay Jetty
- Welcome cocktails
- Barbecue buffet lunch
- Snorkelling at the Blue Bay Marine Park
- Glass-bottom boat ride
- Hotel transfers (if option selected)
What's Not Included
- Towels (guests should bring their own)
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• Minimum number of participants for a Connections' guide to accompany: 6 guests
• Guide to meet clients at Blue Bay jetty.
Compulsory information (please provide the following information in the "Remarks for local tour operator" section):
• Hotel name and address (or details of your place of accommodation if not hotel)
• Date of stay and flight details
• Contact number (you will be contacted by the hotel representative, advising the excursion’s pick up time)
• Food allergies or dietary requirements
• No show (confirmed clients do not show up for departure): no refund
• Cancellation on the day of excursion: no refund
• Cancellation 1 day before the excursion: 25% refund
• Cancellation 2 or more days before the excursion: full refund
• Weather conditions not suitable to clients: no refund
• Bad weather - cancellation by Connections before departure: full refund
• Bad weather - cancellation during excursion: partial refund