Mountaintop Sunrise Tour: Maui in the MorningProduct ID: 7645
From £125 per personBook now
- Drive through Maui's upcountry Kula District
- Experience the awe-inspiring Haleakala National Park
- Stunning sunrise heralds the coming of a new day over the summit of Mt. Haleakala
- Breathtaking scenery from the Pu'u Ula'ula Overlook
- See rare silversword plants
Dress warmly for the adventure that begins practically in the middle of the breezy Hawaiian night. The early-morning pick-up quickly turns into a pre-dawn delight as guests gaze out at the Kula District's one-of-a-kind landscape and terrain. Upon reaching the summit of Mt. Haleakala (which rises over 10,000 feet or 3,000 meters), prepare yourself for an unmatched sunrise.
This tour nourishes the soul and the body: coffee and pastries are included. Guests return to their accommodation by late morning, inspired by the mountaintop sunrise.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off from most Maui hotels
- Transportation by air-conditioned coach
- Professional driver/guide
- Entrance fees
- Continental breakfast
Pick-up is available from most Maui hotels: Early Morning Pick-up Times from 01 April - 30 September • Kapalua-Napili 02:10 • Kahana 02:15 • Honokawai 02:15 • Kaanapali 02:25 • Lahaina 02:35 • Maalaea 02:55 • Makena 02:50 • Wailea 03:00 • Kihei 03:05 • Kahului 03:25 Early Morning Pick-up Times from 01 October - 31 March • Kapalua-Napili 02:40 • Kahana 02:45 • Honokawai 02:45 • Kaanapali 02:55 • Lahaina 03:05 • Maalaea 03:25 • Makena 03:20 • Wailea 03:30 • Kihei 03:35 • Kahului 03:55 Morning return: approximately 10:00-10:30 (Open in Google Maps)
Product ID: 7645