Break away from the hustle and bustle as you journey on the road to Hana. Experience gorgeous views of valleys and lush rainforest along a winding coastal road. Then go offroad to explore an uninhabited part of Maui.
What to Expect
Enjoy an unhurried Hawaiian adventure on the world-famous Road to Hana. This gorgeous coastal drive goes through breathtaking valleys, lush rain forests, and desert-like landscapes. Pass through beautiful beaches and admire the spectacular waterfalls.
Very few routes can compare with that of the Road to Hāna's. Swim at unspoiled beaches and enjoy a view unlike any other as you wind along the spectacular coast, through 617 curves and across 54 one-lane bridges.
From town to country to jungle-like rain forest, the road takes you deeper into the island's soul. Honomanu Black Sand Beach Bay, Puohokamoa Falls, the Bamboo Forest, the Lava Tube and the Waianapanapa Sea Cave and Blow Hole are among the many fascinating sites.
After a Tahitian BBQ lunch, the tour continues on to Maui's nearly uninhabited and unpaved "other side" for an off-the-beaten-path adventure. This side is mostly unknown and usually unseen by visitors.
Experience true Hawaiian-style touring while learning about Hawaiian culture, history, myths and legends from our knowledgeable and fun local guides. Let us share our Aloha and our island with you on what is sure to be one of the most unforgettable journeys of your life.
- Pick-up and drop-off from your cruise ship
- Continental Breakfast of fresh Maui-grown fruits and locally made tropical pastries
- Delicious Tahitian barbecue lunch
- Local snacks
- All-day beverage service
- Certified, knowledgeable local guide
Know Before You Go
• We recommend you bring a camera, swimsuit, towels, sunscreen, sneakers, and beach sandals
• This Hana tour operates on very rough, winding roads, so it is not suitable for pregnant women or guests with back or motion problems
• The actual itinerary and sights seen are time and weather permitting
• We pick-up at the harbor's tender docking area