Matera Half-Day Hands-On Italian Cooking ClassProduct ID: 53238
From £105 per personBook now
Pick-up serviceTransportation from/to your hotel can be arranged upon request. Please inquire.
- Learn to cook a traditional 4-course Italian meal in a private kitchen
- Live a fun activity steeped in culture and customs, in a real-family environment
- Get to know the Italian and local culture through its food and wine in a relaxed, informal environment
- Learn the secrets of authentic Italian cuisine
- Have fun with your friends while making healthy, simple and tasty recipes that you can easily reproduce back home
- Chat and have a glass of wine during the cooking lesson and relax while you dine
During the session you will make 4 tasty recipes – which depend on the day and season (ravioli, tagliatelle, cavatelli, fresh tomato sauces, eggplant parmigiana, tiramisu, panna cotta, for example) all with fresh organic ingredients. Once everything is cooked, you’ll sit around her kitchen table and enjoy your meal paired with a good wine. As per Italian tradition, an espresso will conclude this adventure.
At the end of the day you’ll receive your Italian cooking Diploma and a gift to remember this special experience. You’ll keep receiving our newsletter and updates on recipes, menus, tips and secrets of the Italian cuisine, and may count on support if you need help in recreating recipes.
- 3-hour hands-on private Italian cooking class
- 4-course meal paired with wine and espresso
- Italian cooking Diploma
- Special gift
- Cook'n Fun at Mary's Cultural Association Membership (newsletter, updates on recipes, menus, tips and secrets of the Italian cuisine)
Mary's house is located in a beautiful residential area close to the Murgia Park. You can easily reach Mary's home from the historical center and Sassi by foot in less than 30 minutes or by cab in 5 minutes. (Open in Google Maps)
• Small groups of minimum 2 and maximum 6 people (larger groups can be arranged if needed).
• Morning classes start at around 10:00 a.m. (evening sessions can be arranged upon request).
• Recommended to everybody: kids will love to make homemade pasta and pizza!
• Special classes and menus for vegetarians and people with food intolerances can be organized.
• Lessons are in English, but if you know – or are learning – Italian and want a fun way to practice it, the classes can also be held in Italian.
Product ID: 53238