Enjoy Marseille and the city's main points of interest in only 4 hours, with an electric bike. "Fada" here in Marseille means "touched by the fairies", "crazy" or "mad", it's a well-known expression in Marseille.
You will be able to contemplate and even take photos of the following sites:
- The Panier Neigbourhood (the oldest district of Marseille)
- The Major Cathedral
- The new MuCem Museum area
- The Old Port (the main place in Marseille)
- The Pharo (where you have a beautiful view of the Old Port)
- Malmousque Little Port
- The Vallon des Auffes
- The Kennedy Corniche
- Notre Dame de la Garde (the "bonne mère")
- The Abbaye of Saint Victor
A break of 20-30 minutes is expected during the trail. At this time you can eat or quench your thirst with fresh quality products.
There will also be a break of 10 to 20 minutes at Notre Dame de la Garde, allowing you to visit, admire and take panoramic pictures of the city.