With an E-bike day trip from Marseille to Calanques, discover the beautiful seaside.
After a 35 km (22 miles) journey, enjoy the wild beauty that lies on the outskirts of the city. The bike ride will be punctuated by a meal in a local restaurant (at your own expense), a swimming pause and a game of pétanque.
During this bike ride you will visit the following places:
- The Pharo
- The Vallon of Auffes
- The Corniche Kennedy
- The beaches of Prado
- The fishing village Goudes
- Maronaise Beach
- Callelongue Cove
- The Pastré or Borely park
- Notre Dame de la Garde Basilica.
Breaks will be as followed:
- Swimming pause at Maronnaise wild beach (unsupervised)
- Restaurant or sandwitche pause
- Petanque in a nice park
- Visit of Notre Dame de la Garde Basilica