This fascinating audio tour takes you through the old and new parts of the ancient city of Marseille. Journey from the fascinating Old Port to Cours Julien where you'll see the street art of this bohemian area.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Explore Marseille landmarks such as the Old Port, Diamond House, and Notre Dame de la Garde
- Benefit from instant download after booking
- Relax with a self-paced tour
- Downloadable link to download audio file and map
- Zip folder of audio files and map
- Self-guided audio walking tour
- Self paced
- Audio Device/Headphones
- Entrance Fees
- Customers must bring their own headphones
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Start the tour from the Old Port of Marseille according to your own schedule.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- It is suggested that you wear comfortable walking shoes, hat, sunscreen, warm clothing
- Please note this is an audio tour. No physical guide will accompany you.
- Please download the audio file before you start your journey.