Take a relaxing paddleboard ride through the Calanques in Marseille with an expert guide who can help you master the sport.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- English, French, Spanish
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
- Learn paddleboarding
- Go on an adventure through the Calanques
- Admire the national park
- Food and drinks
- Children under 6 years
You must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
https://goo.gl/maps/K4NdsYQrGpN19UKT6 Plage de la Maronnaise - Les Goudes 13008 MarseilleOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Sports shoes
Know before you go
- You must not have any medical conditions that would be affected by the activity.
- You must be able to swim.