Specially designed for cruise passengers, this half-day tour will show you the best of Marseille including a pick- up and drop-off service from the cruise terminal.
What to Expect
You'll be met in front of your cruise ship. After a security briefing, your guide will begin telling you historic anecdotes about the various stopping points. You will go by way of alleys only the inhabitants of Marseille know about. Thanks to your electric bike, you will also have less effort to make. A stop for a small snack will also be incorporated.
The groups are small, with a maximum of 8 people and your smiling local guide – for groups bigger than 8 people, contact your tour operator. Highlights of the tour include Mucem, Marseille old port, Pharo place, Vallon des auffres, Corniche Kennedy and Notre Dame de la Garde.
- Pick-up and drop-off from Marseille cruise terminal
- Electric bicycle
What's Not Included
- Food and drink
Know Before You Go
• You must know how to ride a bicycle, as you need to pedal all the time (easily)
• Riders must be more than 4.9 feet (1.45 meters) tall and less than 240 pounds (120 kilograms)
• Children must be older than 12-years-old (contact if younger, solutions can be found)
• Not recommended for pregnant women
• Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
• Not recommended for participants with back or knees problems
• Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
• If you have not already specified, you must advise supplier as soon as possible your ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and departure time so that appropriate arrangements can be made
• Participants must not be afraid of riding on busy streets in close proximity to lots of car