Immerse yourself in the beautiful Provence wine regions and discover the elegant city of Aix en Provence. Enjoy a full-day wine tour guided by an expert, visit 3 wineries and sample a selection of the finest Rose's, deep reds and aromatic whites.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 7.5 hours
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, French
- Small group
- Limited to 15 participants
- Immerse yourself in the beautiful Provence countryside
- Enjoy your day with an expert guide
- Visit three diffrents wineries: small and large, all award-winning
- Taste a selection of the finest Roses, powerful reds and aromatic whites
- Learn all about French wine classification, winemaking and local grape varieties
- Visit and tasting fees
- Transportation in A/C minivan
- English-speaking wine expert guide
- Pick-up/drop off from meeting point centrally located in Marseille
- Hotel pick-up/drop off
Customers must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Place du Mazeau, 13002 Marseille. There is a bus stop (blue sign for Bus 49) on the street. Your guide will meet you there holding a "Provence Wine Tours" sign.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking.
- Dress code is smart casual.
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years.
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately.
- Please note that the tour is held in 2 languages simultaneously.