The Marseille Provence City Pass gives you access to many museums, transportation, activities, and discounts making it the perfect card to help you discover the city of Marseille and its surrounding areas in 3 days.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
• Tourist Office and Convention Bureau of Marseille, 11, La Canebière 13001 Marseille between 9:00 am and 6:00 pmOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Get your City Pass at Marseille Tourist Office and Convention Bureau, or from the desk at St Charles Station, La Ciotat Tourist Office and Aubagne Tourist Office from April to October.
- Just bring your reservation confirmation and your ID
- The Tourist Office and Convention Bureau is closed on January 1st, December 25th, and May 1st
- Please note that many museums are closed on Mondays
- In the case of cancellation due to unforeseen circumstances or bad weather conditions, the Tourist Office and Convention Bureau cannot be held responsible: no refund is possible