Kick-off with a morning departure from Marrakech. Discover the High Atlas Mountains, 4 different Valleys through Berber villages in the company of an experienced driver/guide.
What to Expect
Enjoy a full-day trip from Marrakech to the most beautiful Atlas Mountains valleys in the company of an experienced guide.First, you will enjoy a refreshing Moroccan mint tea with a traditional breakfast at a Berber family. Then head to the Ourika Valley, about 1-hour drive from Marrakech. Visit these cascades on a 1.5-hour hike and enjoy different landscapes and spectacular views as far as the eye can see. On the way you will visit the Berber women extracting Argan oil (a unique Moroccan oil).
Continue through the second valley which is Oukaimden Valley and take a secluded mountain road route standing at 1800 meters above sea level. Pass through many traditional Berber villages built from adobe and stones, and discover the authentic life of Berber people. Later on you will eat one of the best and most delicious lunch meals at a local Berber family house.
Arrive to Ait Fares the third valley, where you will be provided a delicious full lunch: a typical meal with a soup, salad, Berber tajine, couscous, dessert, mint tea, mineral water in a local home and eating around breathtaking scenery.
After that you will reach the fourth valley, Asni, famous by it's fruit trees, this is where you can enjoy the sight of the snowy summits of the High Atlas Mountains,
The thrilling tour concludes with a drive back to Marrakech via Tahanaout city, arriving at approximately 17:00, ending with a drop-off at your accommodation.
- Hotel / Riad pick-up and drop off
- Transport by a comfortable air-conditioned mini van or 4WD
- Small-group tour (limited to 7 people)
- Walking tour
- Professional mountain hiking guide
- Typical Lunch at local Berber family house
- All entrance fees
- Local taxes
What's Not Included
- Gratuities for your driver (optional)
Know Before You Go
• You can visit the weekly souk (Berber Market) in Ourika every Monday
• You can visit the weekly souk (Berber Market) in Asni every Saturday
• You can visit the weekly souk (Berber Market) in Tahnaout every Tuesday
• Confirmation will be received at time of booking
• Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
• The tour may be operated by a multi-lingual guide
• A vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required