Escape Marrakech and hit some of the best ski and snowboard slopes in Africa, with a guided day tour in the Atlas mountains.
What to Expect
Depart Marrakech at 08:00 from your accommodation and enjoy the beautiful journey towards Oukaimden. Your guide will offer local knowledge and opportunities to stop along the way. On arrival your tour guide will arrange all the ski or snowboard equipment you need.
Then get set to hit the slopes for a 1-hour lesson tailored to your level by your qualified ski instructor. After a break for lunch you are free to hit the slopes again for the rest of the afternoon. The return to Marrakech will depart around 16:00.
- Entrance fees
- Local taxes
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
What's Not Included
- Food and drinks
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
For customers staying in Riads at the Medina (old town) Pick up from Cafe de France, Jemaa el Fna.
Know Before You Go
• Adult pricing applies to all travelers
• May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
• Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
• A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
• A maximum of 8 people per booking
• Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
• Not recommended for pregnant women