Climb aboard a ship of the desert and ride a camel through the palm groves of Marrakech on a 1-hour private tour. Escape the hustle and bustle of the city’s souks and spend the day like a nomad, passing through authentic villages of the Palmeraie.
What to Expect
Escape the bustling souks, streets and palaces of Marrakech, and climb on the back of a camel to ride through the beautiful Palmeraie on the outskirts of the city.
Although the real desert is too far from the city center, about 20 minutes drive away lies an oasis of manicured gardens, sweet-scented orange trees and palm groves that make ideal terrain for a spot of light camel riding.
A driver will pick you up from your hotel and transfer you to meet the camel handlers and their trusty beasts. They will then guide you into the Palmeraie and on through authentic villages and green palm groves.
Discover how the locals live outside the city center. And end with a fresh mint tea in a typical nomadic tent.
- Round-trip transport with professional driver
- Air-conditioned, luxury vehicle
- Transportation insurance
- 1.5-Hour camel ride
- Traditional clothing (jilbab and Saharan scarf)
- Free mint tea in a tent
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• You can book this activity for any time of the day, just make sure to specify at the time of booking
• Please bring sunscreen, protective clothing and bottled water in summer time