Enjoy 2 adrenaline activities on one 8-hour tour of Marrakech, riding across the rocky desert by camel. Stop for lunch at a traditional house. Then, discover the traditional Berber villages of the Jbilets area by high performance Yamaha quad bikes.
What to Expect
Experience 2 exciting activities in the same day on a full-day tour from Marrakech. Travel through the dramatic landscapes surrounding the “Red City” by quad bike, and on the back of a camel.
Following a pick-up from your hotel or riad in Marrakech (or closest accessible parking lot), head to the desert for a camel ride, protecting yourself from the sun with provided scarfs. Marvel at the rocky terrain and beautiful palm groves from the back of a camel.
Next, you will be warmly welcomed at Hicham’s house. Enjoy a traditional lunch in a Berber village, and experience a way of life that hasn’t changed for decades.
After lunch, explore the Berber villages of the Jbilets geological area by Yamaha quad bike. All necessary equipment (goggles, hood, helmet, and raincoat) are provided. A professional and attentive guide will be with you throughout day, and will adapt to the level of each participant.
- Camel ride
- Powerful and well maintained Yamaha quad bike
- Gas, and all the necessary equipment
- Bottled water
- Traditional lunch
- Transfers from your hotel (or closest parking lot accessible by car)
What's Not Included
- Personal insurance
Know Before You Go
• Tours last approximately 8 hours, including transfers, welcome, tour and lunch
• Passengers under 12 years of age get a 50 per cent discount
• Drivers must be at least 18 years old. Those aged under 18 must have parental permission to participate in the excursion, with a waiver signed by at least one parent.
• Under 18 years old must ride as a passenger
• Each quad bike can accommodate 2 riders
• Please wear comfortable clothes, and remember to respect local customs
• Don't forget your camera and sunscreen
• The supplier will confirm the exact pick-up time via email
• This is a perfect activity for families, friends and couples