Explore the rugged desert, wild palm groves and rural Berber villages outside Marrakech on a half-day tour by 4WD quad bike. Traverse the palm and desert landscapes of Marrakech on a 3-hour tour.
What to Expect
Along the way, discover traditional Berber villages, see houses typical of the region, and meet some of the locals to discover their way of life, practically unchanged for more than 200 years.
Halfway through your tour, stop for a cup of Moroccan tea and a snack with a local family. With your guide as translator, you can take the opportunity to talk to them about their customs and experiences as you share a moment together.
Enjoy the silence and serenity of the Sahara before hopping back on your quad bike and continuing your rugged desert ride. Conclude your tour back at the base camp. Sit back and relax on the drive back to your hotel in Marrakech.
- Return transfer from your hotel/riad
- Quad bike (1 quad per adult)
- Helmet and security goggles
- Drink (mint tea)
Know Before You Go
• This activity is suitable for adults and children aged 14 years and up
• Children under 14 years of age are welcome to ride tandem with an adult