Experience the palm groves of the Marrakech Palmeraie from a different perspective on a 1 to 2-hour camel ride. Acclimatize to the rhythmic motions of the animals as you enjoy the area's peace and quiet. Stop for a refreshing mint tea en route.
What to Expect
Depart Marrakech city center and journey to the palm groves of the Palmeraie, where a memorable camel trek awaits along with afternoon tea and Moroccan pastries as a welcome respite.
Take the family on an adventure suitable for children and adults alike. Just a few minutes drive from Marrakech, the Palmeraie offers ideal terrain to meet your "ships of the desert." Experience the peace and quiet of the Palmeraie on the back of one of these amazing creatures.
Once you’ve found your balance and got used to the rhythmic motion a camel makes, enjoy a break for mint tea at a local home. There will be plenty of time to take some fun photos and a chance to get to know your camel. Transfers from and back to your hotel or riad are included in the price.
- Camel trek through the palm groves of the Marrakech Palmeraie
- Afternoon tea with Moroccan pastries
- Pick-up and drop off from Marrakech hotels or a nearby meeting point
What's Not Included
- Any extras not mentioned in "what's included"
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• Please bring sunscreen and wear clothing that will protect you from the sun and heat or cold, depending on the season
• You should plan a total of 4 hours for this activity (including transfer time and the trip itself). The camel ride lasts for about 2 hours
• Children paying half-price must ride with a parent. They do not ride alone, unless with the parents consent, in which case they must pay the full price