ANIMA is a magical garden where nature & art meet. A place with hundreds of botanical influences from around the world blended together with artworks by Picasso, Haring, Rodin and more!
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Host or greeter
- French, Arabic, English
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
ANIMA can be easily reached via a free shuttle service. The meeting point for the shuttle service can be found at https://www.anima-garden.com/shuttle-en/. Alternatively, you can follow these instructions: From Marrakech: Drive along the surrounding wall direction Ourika/Oukaimeden. After 27 kilometers there is a TOTAL service station on the left. After 1 kilometer you'll see the sign for ANIMA. Turn right and follow the unpaved road for another 500 meters. From Ourika: Exit Ourika towards Marrakech. Next to the Hotel Le Beau Site turn right. Turn left and follow the unpaved road to ANIMA.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please note, shuttle services are limited in July and August
- The garden is completely open-air; only one museum room and the restrooms, as well as the souvenir shop, are indoors.
- Personnel interacting with customers, such as waiters, have to wear protective masks.
- The shuttle service remains suspended. If you wish to join the tour by public transportation, take bus ALSA 25 from Sidi Mimoun.