Atlas Mountains & Ouzoud Falls: Day Tour from Marrakech
From £38 per personBook now
Pick-up serviceHotel pick-up is included for hotels centrally located in Marrakech. Please make sure you are at the reception at least 30 minutes before scheduled departure time.
- Breathe in the crisp mountain air of the Atlas Mountains
- Marvel at the spectacular Ouzoud Falls, cascading over 330 feet down
- Spot the native Barbary apes as they swing from olive branch to olive branch
The famous waterfalls measure over 330 feet, cascading down spectacularly, and surrounded by fragrant olive trees from which Ouzoud Falls derives its name – "Ouzoud" comes from the world "olive" in Berber. Sit and relax before the waterfalls, breathing in the crisp air and watching the Barbary apes that live in the Atlas Mountains as they swing from olive branch to olive branch.
Enjoy some free time to explore the region and visit the old mills at the summit of the falls, and sit down for lunch at a nearby restaurant before heading back to Marrakech.
- Hotel pick-up for hotels centrally located in Marrakech
- Lunch (available at own cost)
For all customers outside the hotel pick-up area, departure point is in front of Grayline office (Residence Yasmine, Majorelle, Boulevard Moulay Abdlah, Mag n 5, Marrakech). Please be at the departure point at least 30 minutes before scheduled departure time
Product ID: 41585