Explore Marrakech's spectacular desert on an exciting half-day guided tour. Travel through the palm grove and get breathtaking views of the rock desert en route to your quad-biking expedition. Enjoy tea in a traditional Berber village.
What to Expect
Take an exciting journey through the Moroccan desert and enjoy half a day of quad biking through rugged terrain. After being picked up from your hotel or riad in Marrakech, head for the tranquility of the untouched desert, which has remained hidden for centuries. You'll journey through beautifully diverse scenery, featuring mountains, wild palm groves, dry rivers, and rock desert.
See authentic Berber villages, where people still live in the traditional manner established by their forefathers over 200 years ago. Stop at one of the houses to enjoy Berber hospitality and delicious mint tea. Once you're back on the desert trail, pick up the pace and discover the joy of off-roading as you ride through a formidable landscape.
You'll ride on a Yamaha Quad – all the equipment you'll need, such as goggles, a hood, a helmet, and a raincoat, will be provided. This is a thrilling activity for families, provided all children taking part are over the age of 6.
- Tea break with Moroccan snack
- Transfer from your hotel, private residence, or the nearest parking lot
- Mineral water
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• Children under 12 years old will receive a 50% discount
• Each Quad Bike can accommodate 2 riders
• Drivers must be at least 18 years old. Those aged under 18 must have parental permission to participate in the excursion, with a waiver signed by at least one parent
• Under 18 years old must ride as passenger and can't drive