From Marrakech: 3-Day Private Tour to Sahara Desert
From £288 per personBook now
Pick-up servicePick-up will be at your hotel / riad / accommodation in Marrakech. If you are staying inside the Medina (Old town), your meeting point will be at the closest point accessible to vehicles.
- Admire the panoramic views from the High Atlas Mountains through Tizi n'Tichka pass (the highest road in Africa)
- Visit the fortified Kasbah Ait Ben Haddou (a UNESCO World Heritage site)
- Discover Ouarzazate city, movies studios, Roses Valley, Dades Valley, Todra Valley, Merzouga Dunes and Daraa Valley
- Spend 2 nights in 2 different locations, the first at Todra Gorges and the second at a private traditional tent in Merzouga Desert with Nomadic people
- Enjoy a camel ride in the fabulous Erg Chebbi and see the sunset view on 2nd day of the tour and the sunrise on the 3rd day of the tour
- Take a different route back to Ourzazate via Daraa Valley to Marrakech
Start with an early morning departure from Marrakech in a private tour. You will cross the High Atlas Mountains and reach the Tizi n'Tichka's pass 2260 meters high. Continues to Kasbah of Ait Ben Haddou, where you will visit thw wonderful Ksar which was selected as a UNESCO World Heritage site. Then, continue to Ouarzazate, sightseeing Kasbah Taorirt and movies studios, then continue to the Dades Gorges cross the most beautiful road of one thousand Kasbahs and arrive at Todra Gorges where you will have dinner and stay overnight.
Distance: 380 km
2nd Day: Todra Gorges – Erfoud - Merzouga Dunes
Day 2 starts with a morning departure to Merzouga dunes where you will visit the Palmeraie area which has thousands of palm trees. Then travel to Todra gorges and visit it by walking around. Continue to Tinejdad, Erfoud and then have lunch at Rissani and visit Alaouit's first king tomb (current royal family). Then you will arrive at Merzouga where you will enjoy a camel ride through the fascinating dunes of Erg Chebbi and get to observe the sunset over the dunes. Spend the night in nomadic tents.
Distance: 199 Km
3rd Day: Merzouga - Rissani - Nqob - Tammougalte - Ouarzazate - Marrakech
After breakfast, depart (different way back) towards the Draa Valley through Nqob where you will cross the most mysterious desert landscapes dotted with oases. Continue to Ouarzazte along the Draa Valley, have lunch and return to Marrakech.
Distance: 530 Km
- Hotel / Riad pick-up and drop-off
- Transport by a private mini van or 4WD with an English-speaking driver
- Transport insurance, comfortable minivan or 4WD with air-conditioning
- Breakfasts, dinners and hotels (Camel ride on the dunes and private tent)
- All entrance fees included (Kasbahs, cinema studios, museums)
- Fuel included
- Drinks & lunches
- Tips and gratuities for your driver (optional)
Pick-up at your hotel / riad / accommodation in Marrakech. If you are staying inside the Medina (Old town), your meeting point will be at the closest point accessible to vehicles. (Open in Google Maps)
• A minimum of 2 persons per booking is required, there is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is only one person booked for the tour. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
• Children must be accompanied by an adult
• Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
• May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
Product ID: 65816