Enjoy an indulgent escape in Margaret River where you can relax and unwind on an idyllic day trip that is luxurious and exciting, while remaining affordable. You will visit places that locals choose to visit themselves so you can engage with passionate and inspiring local business owners and indulge in the delights Margaret River has to offer.
Yahava Koffeeworks: A stop at Yahava Koffeeworks in Margaret River is the perfect start to the journey, as it’s sure to give you plenty of energy for the exciting day ahead. Yahava is a well-loved, local WA company that sources coffee beans from all around the globe. They offer a range of different coffees for you to try on their tasting benches, and an expert will walk you through the options while explaining how each cup is brewed - you can even watch the beans being freshly roasted right in front of you. For those of you who aren’t coffee fanatics, there is a large selection of loose leaf teas to ensure you will be suitably perked up as well.
Flutes Restaurant: We will take you to a variety of picturesque wineries throughout the day, but the most impressive is Brookland Valley Estate - where you will also be experiencing a luxury two-course lunch with a generous glass of wine. Flutes Restaurant overlooks vineyards and the waters of Wilyabrup Brook, and every dish on offer has been paired with a specially picked Brookland Valley wine so that you can have the perfect glass for your chosen delicacy. You are sure to love their premium choices, as Brookland Valley Estate has been listed in the top 3.5% of all Australian wineries.
Gabriel Chocolate Factory: Everyone knows that the ultimate indulgence is to have wine with chocolate - so that’s why we will take you to Gabriel Chocolate Factory after our winery stops. You will have the chance to taste chocolate that is freshly made from bean to bar right here in the Margaret River region. Gabriel Chocolate Factory uses unique grinding and refining methods that preserve the naturally occurring flavours of the cacao beans. They also import quality raw cacao beans from a range of locations across the globe, in order to create the best, smooth, award-winning chocolate.
1. Pick up from your accommodation anywhere in the Margaret River region.
2. Yahava Koffeeworks: The first stop is Yahava for a nice, hot cup of coffee that will energise you for the day ahead.
3. Brown Hill Estate: Have your first sips of quality, traditionally made premium wines and visit their vineyard and barrel room to learn more about their expert process.
4. McHenry Hohnen: The second winery top where you can appreciate the sustainable, eco-friendly practices while tasting the fruitful results.
5. Flutes Restaurant: Brookland Valley Estate for a two-course feast and glass of wine at the renowned Flutes Restaurant.
6. Fermoy Estate: Some more wine tasting where you can taste a range of award-winning wines.
7. Vasse Virgin: A trip to Margaret River wouldn’t be complete without checking out the natural olive oil skincare range at Vasse Virgin - you can also purchase some gourmet olive oil themed foods.
8. Gabriel Chocolate Factory: Enjoy a range of freshly made, award-winning chocolates.
9. Wild Hop Brewing Company: Complete your day with a change of pace and sip some cold beer while enjoying the chill vibes and tranquil views.