Explore the world-famous Manuel Antonio National Park and its beautiful white-sand beaches. Discover the abundant wildlife on the park’s rainforest trails. Enjoy included breakfast and lunch, and make stops to see crocodiles and search for scarlet macaws.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Pickup included
- Pickup is available from most of the hotels in the San Jose area. Your exact pick-up time and location will be provided upon reconfirmation of your tour.
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- Drop-off with luggage is available in centrally located hotels in the Manuel Antonio area if you would prefer not to return to San Jose. However, the stops at the crocodile bridge, Tarcoles Beach for scarlet macaw observation, and Jaco Beach lookout point will not be included if you choose this option as they are on the way back to San Jose