Explore the back streets of Manchester's Northern Quarter on a guided walking tour. Find film locations and street art and learn how ceramic arts transformed the area into the city's coolest district.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- There are no, or limited, restrooms on the tour route
- All are welcome; however, please notify the guide in advance of the tour if you have limited mobility so the route can be slightly adapted