Explore 150 years of the world's greatest game and find out how English soccer has influenced the globe. See incredible artifacts and relive the emotions, memories, and drama of famous matches.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Host or greeter
- Wheelchair accessible
- Get your photo taken with famous trophies
- Discover must-see memorabilia from the past of English soccer
- Remember the drama and emotions of famous matches
- Find out more with a guided tour
- Have fun testing your skills with the Penalty Shootout Challenge
- Admission to all floors
- Photos with trophies
- All interactive games, except Penalty Shootout
- Penalty Shootout (can be purchased the day of visit)
- Guided tours (due to current COVID-19 measures)
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
National Football Museum: Urbis Building Cathedral Gardens, Todd St, Manchester M4 3BG, UKOpen in Google Maps ⟶
- Flash photography
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Due to current COVID-19 measures, guided tours are not available
- Average visit length is 90 minutes.
- The museum closes at 4:00 PM, but the last admissions are 3:15 PM.
- Guided tours are included in the price and are available on a first come first served basis (except for pre-booked groups) and take place between 11 AM and 12 PM, 1 PM and 2 PM, and 2 PM and 3 PM. Guided tours are optional and take approximately 40 minutes.